THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE.

CONTENT OUTDATED!
=D

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My world

Sometimes i wonder my choice of entering JC.
Its really questionable.
Thinking about it, Aloysius has a strong distaste for our educational system which emphasis on rote-learning. Memorising answer sure sounds intelligent and fun! Where is my childhood i asked. Oh i don't have one! I spent all my time writing hate mails to my imaginary friend, the headmaster of education, Mr I PWN YOUR CHILDHOOD SO BAD.

Dear Sir,

It is in my strong believe that our educational system is undeniably interesting! I have unknowingly realised that i could memorise why Mr Hilter killed the jews in a million and ten ways. To name just a few....
Hilter was crazy. ( i drew him eating this funny moustache!)
Hilter has only 1 testicle! ( oh oh... this one i DREW A BIG X ON HIS XXX arrowed it away with thick and bold words. FAG!)
I LOVE TO MEMORISE. MEMORISING FACTS IS MY LIFE! ITS IN MY BLOOD AND I REALLY APPRECIATE MY CHILDHOOD DAYS!

Albert Einisten was STUPID. He said it was pointless to remember facts because it could be easily obtained from the shelves; hence having more time for creative IMAGINATION!
He is so lazy!

I also understand that our definition of success is tied to our academic achievements. If you fail to do well in school, you failed as a person. And globalisation exacerbates the situation!

I LOVE ROTE-LEARNING. IT ROCKS!

Thank you.


Then Mr I PWN YOUR CHILDHOOD SO BAD wrote in response.


Hi avid student!

We are overjoyed by your response! You letter is astoundingly encouraging! We know you little kids love to memorise! I had fun memorising Chapter 9 in the history textbook on Cold War! Especially page 237, Democracy PWN Communism!

Study hard.
Thank You.


Oh well.... Remember remember the Fifth of November, the gun powder treason and plot.....
(silently....)

IF i sang it out aloud. I reckon i a special unit squad will burst through my windows and door into my room in 3.7812secs and arrest me for sedition.



I AM STRESSED OUT. LOL. GOD i need a miracle.... i need some assurance.

No comments: