THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE.

CONTENT OUTDATED!
=D

Friday, September 21, 2007

General Paper Promotional Examination 07

LOL.
I hope i will see all my cute jc1 friends next year....
There is nothing much i can say about this year's GP.
I think i am 1% screwed.
Pray hard.


Ms Chong told me a day before the GP test, Aloysius Globalisation is Jc2 topic.
I was like WOW WOW WOW- stunned.

Then in the midst of all chaos i heard Remy Zero's 'save me'.
And, my heart was in my mouth( LOL PRIMARY SCHOOL ENGLISH )
I could sense my heart beating. ( Imagine my mouth blowing bubble)
The clock was ticking, mercilessly.

Then came today, 1% screwed.
I know i wouldn't be able to score for GP this time round. Maybe a E or D and hopefully not an S.
I swear i will be AN ASS if i fail my GP.

><><><><><><><

November 18 ( one day after results are released)
Headlines: Boy 18 kills himself in the most ridiculous manner.

An average looking boy( to please my audience) from a local college decided to kill himself by swallowing his script. Efforts were made to save the boy, however in vain. Parents, schools and friends recognise him as an affable boy with this weird sense of humor. The authorities are still investigating in the case. However some possible speculations were raised, some say that the boy recieved an grade S for his General Paper, devastated, he ate the paper in a form of expression, ' Go to where you belong S A##.'

><><><><><><><

Anyway i went for my 7km jog again. HAHA.
Oh man walked a little today.... tired lar.

No comments: