THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE.

CONTENT OUTDATED!
=D

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My heart was melted at the sight of your elegance.

There you were sitting in the midst of all the chaos...
I know it was love at first sight....
... oh please don't give me the heart melting twinkle.....
You are so beautiful, so elegant and spontaneous!
When i held on to you, i know there was an instant connection.
I was in love with you~~

You are so sleek yet you gave me warm...
I knew my instinct was right...
And i know you are my 1nonli- w580i !!!!

OH HOW COOL IS THIS.
I LOVE YOU, MY PHONE. YOU OWNED MY HEART AND I OWNED YOU.


The love story (weird love story) couldn't have happened without John( not the real name) who was sitting behind the counter making the possible arrangements to meet my beloved.

DISCLAIMER:
I DIDNT DATE JOHN. HE WAS THE SALESPERSON.
I AM NOT GAY.

When he said... sorry Aloysius, we only have black models left.... i was totally devastated. You couldn't have imagine how it must have felt.... it was real bad. ( PLS I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE A RACIST STATEMENT HERE) I told him i will come back when they have the white models. Before i left, i stole a quick glance at the white model on display... suddenly, i had this craziest idea to go foward to her and free her from prositution! ( i cant bear the sight of her being man/women handled) However, random words start appearing before my eyes... thou shall not steal... was that even in the 10 commandments? Divine intervention was really neat. I tell you why later.

I walked out of the HELLO SINGTEL SHOP. and oh yes it was the longest good bye....
i went over to Cold Storage to check out the Munchy's Dounuts queue. And oh god it sure was discouraging.... everything seems to be so negative today... oh man... what a sad and lonely day it was....

Then as i walked out of Cold Storage, John appeared, his distinct purple Tee was really an eye catcher. Strange... i was wearing purple too.... Oh don't let your mind wonder! He brought me back to Hello SingTel. ( DIDNT HOLD HANDS PLS) and told me that the white stocks have just arrived. I WAS LIKE WTF. I WAS OVERJOYED. I WAS ECSTATIC!!!

I am getting married guys!

THE END.

LOL. ITs way too dramatic lar... but my phone is really sleek and cool. Initially i had plans to get
a Razr V9 but its still not out in Singapore yet. So i was like wow man, i really need a phone real bad. Maybe i will check out the other phones instead. Then i found w580i which i though was really neat. I like the design and the format of the phone. So i bought it after much consideration. No compulsive buying says my dad!

Had tuition at Bukit Batok. AND WOW! MS KHAN GAVE ME A 30 for my essay. DAMN I FEEL GOOD! haha well it could have been a lot better if i had enough time to make an impressive ending.

Met ms peiling after tuition. Peiling sure makes a good company AT TIMES. She abused my PHONE TODAY. =( bad girl


Pls give me your phone number ppl!

No comments: