Big portion dinner
Fireworks
Drinks at Eski-Bar
It must be a dream...
...a dream that is too sweet to be real....
....a dream that is beyond my wildest imgination...
.....a dream with subtle romance and laughters....
.... oh no hey!
Is not a dream! Its real!
Oh my....
The world is so beautiful!
I have realised that my equation of success has finally become completed.
The missing puzzle of the complexity of reality has been found!
I see the light, i see hope... i see the future brushing against my face.
It may appear too magical, too hard to believe... she has revolutionised my life. I find myself smiling more and more often. Saying Hi to people i dont really do. Take for example the uncles and aunties on the streets... in the lift... people sitting beside me in the bus... the cab driver... teachers and friends...
Life is really amazing! You see yourself greeted with heart warming smiles all around you... a completely different perspective from what i used to have!
Life is amazing amazing amazing!!!
I find myself interested in the slightest possible thing that people do! I didnt really care much about it last time; but now! WOW! haha!
Not only life have changed, i can feel a paroxysm of confidence surging through my body. Omg it feels so great! Fantastically fabulous!
I feel so alive. WHOOHOO.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment